Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Links























This is Maureen Sebastian as Daisy and myself as Naruto backstage at Japan Day 2009 in Central Park.  Jon Hoche was Uruhara and Bonnie Sherman was Sailor Uranus.  We did fights that Qui Nguyen choreographed.  The other pics are on Facebook!  Blondes DO have more fun, by the way.

In other news, given my mission to disseminate word on the noteworthy and on the arts in my life, if you have a blog of your own (or a personal website) send me an email and I'll post a link to it.  I know a lot of you have them and I visit them often but I just haven't had the time to sit down and give you a tangible internet shout.  I want to do it.  As you can see from the incredibly high number of comments people have left on previous posts, I get mad web traffic so... Well, just do it.      

No comments: