Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FIGHT GIRL BATTLE WORLD Returns!

Below you'll find the trailer for FGBW.  I stole it directly from Qui's blog.  Seriously.  I saw it there and I said, "Embed immediately!"  

Cut, paste, published under my name. 

Lee Strasberg, back me up on this:

When you steal a good thing, we say, "Good for you, darling."  
Only when you steal something that isn't worth stealing, 
something artificial that stops you or interferes with you, 
do we question it.
-Strasberg at The Actors Studio, p.45

Amen, you crazy bastard.  

It'll be at the illustrious HERE Arts Center this time around, home of Soul Samurai and many other amazing shows by smart downtown companies.   It was a great pleasure to work there this past February and I cannot wait to do it again.

Enjoy!



No comments: